- La Criminalización de Defensores y Defensoras de Derechos Humanos en Guatemala [The Criminalization of Defenders of Human Rights in Guatemala], a report of the Convergence for Human Rights in Guatemala, 27 January 2015.
- The Face of Dos Erres: Journalism from Pro Publica on the pursuit of justice in one massacre. This was the basis of an important This American Life episode.
- Guatemalan Migration in Times of Civil War and Post-War Challenges: An article from the Migration Policy Institute tracing the history of Guatemalan migration to the US.
- Guatemala Nunca Mas: The Report of the Recuperation of Historical Memory Project. The main architect, Monseñor Juan Gerardi was murdered within 48 hours of its release in.
- Network in Solidarity with the People of Guatemala Blog: NISGUA has provided human rights observation and accompaniment through decades.
- Open Society Institute Guatemala Trials Blog: Updates on ongoing human rights trials in Guatemala, including archives for the 2013 Rios Montt genocide trial.
- Washington Office on Latin America Guatemala Page: WOLA provides some of the most consistently reliable and in-depth analysis of current events in Guatemala.